Monday, December 19, 2005

Podscope IT Conversation - on Doug Engelbart

this audio link illustrataes the ability to provide a direct link from the url underliined in purple below the heading to a podcast produced by IT conversations While I have just hacked it together you can get to understand the power of voice over intors and links to speeches that are prewerved for Long Tail listening.

I am working with the archives of the FiRe conference to accomplish several demonstration pilots - I would like to use yours with Amory Lovins and mine with Tom Barnett -- I have a good number of what I call Meme Murals from Tom's various public speeches that were artistically graphed by my friend Peter Durnad - I expect to use live motion Meme Murals to: (1) serve as a quick pictorial "headline" to the speech and (2) to be played in full motion along with the speech, which is the way the artist produces th visual in the first place. procues

See Podscope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home