Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Chaordic Commons -- Six Lens Design Process

while we are preparing ourselves for a future business relationship, it wouldn't hurt to consider the elements that Dee Hock and the Chaordic
Commons have used to define relationships amongst collaborators. I don't propose that we establish a Chaordic Alliance, but the 6 lenses do offer us an interesting analysis of how we fit.

click on each of the elements of the 6 lens system to see each in more detail.

I will attempt to put up a simple 6 lens strawman ( where do these strawmen come from?) as a tool for understanding our values alignment either on the GM website or on this blog.

Chaordic Commons -- Six Lense Design Process

1 Comments:

Blogger Steff Hedenkamp said...

I very much appreciate the wisdom and intuitive nature of the six lens design process. And to have the opportunity to contribute to the "ceiving" of such a transcendent organization created in this way -- and with Tom's work/vision as its epicenter -- would align perfectly with my intention for my work to have meaning and good purpose for the many.

Do let me know if I can be of assistance in any way ... perhaps another pair of eyeballs for the strawmen drafts ...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home