Saturday, June 19, 2004

Shame on you - evesdroppers!

Steff writes that she and Critt have been snooping into a blog I am using to augment communications with the team at ManyOne. It is important to note that the architext blog is a fairly personal journal process and thus not expected to be very relevant or useful beyond the borders of the ManyOne exec team.

However, since you know where it is, I guess I can't hide - but you may find the process of keeping up with architext a bit too much for people busy with more pressing priorities and not needing to follow the flow of my daily musings.

I am using Architext to archive the M1 related thinking between meetings, emails and phone calls. I have been investigating other tools for supporting virtual collaboration, and expect to have a password protected, secure site for ongoing collaboration within the next two weeks. The site will enable a much more structured approach to taking concept to action than is possible with the blog approach, and may be used in conjunction with it.

I will try to bring the topic list you and Critt have posted here into a Mindmap which I find a useful way of keeping all the moving parts in some semblance of integration and "order". When I have done the map I will send you a copy.

Finally, don't be surprised if you continue to evesdrop on Architext if some of the thinking shows "fuzzy' logic - since many of the highest level perceptions may start from very indistinct beginnings, and if useful work their way into more structure visualizations and documents.

Sometimes the ideas may just be floated and not gain traction, in which case they will fade from the radar screen of my attention.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home